Inside Sales Representative
We are an innovative company constantly developing new products and variations of existing products. Change/challenge is common and frequent here, and we thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Gunwerks made long-range hunting what it is today. We produce our own lines of high-end rifles, ammunition, suppressors, optics, and long-range training classes designed to create a complete system enabling hunters to achieve long-range hunting excellence.
We're passionate about hunting, guns, and precision.
Each job at Gunwerks is unique. As an employee, you'll be working in a highly dynamic environment following our known successful processes to create the perfect parts of our long-range hunting system for our great customers. You'll join a growing team working toward our goal of helping our customers on their journey to the perfect shot.
If this sounds like the place for you, and you'd like to take your shot, click on Apply Now, upload your resume, and send it!
Seeking an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE with the requisite skill, aptitude, and desire to manage and develop customer relationships by way of product sales. The perfect candidate will be passionate about firearms and possess a thorough understanding of the needs, challenges, and opportunities that exist in today's shooting and hunting market. This position will be responsible for executing the full sales cycle (prospecting, negotiating, and closing) of Gunwerks products and services.
- Manage strategic sales cycles, from prospecting to close as part of a sales team
- Build a concistent revenue pipeline
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas, as well as weekly pipeline creation goals
- Understand how to execute and report stretegic sales plans in partnership with the Sales Manager
- Attend annual industry trade shows
- Participate in Long Range University classes and demonstration events
- Detailed usage of CRM
- Accurately categorize pipeline according to probability and sales cycle stage in order to create a reliable revenue forecast
- Being a team player is a must
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- A proven track record of executing sales cycles individually and as part of a team
- Consistent history of achieving/exceeding revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Goal-oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Energetic, creative, organized and self-motivated
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Skilled in new business development and prospecting a must
- Travel Required (10-25%)
- Relocation to Cody, WY is required
What We Offer
Competitive Health Benefits
We offer access to health insurance for all full-time team members to keep you feeling great.
Our favorite benefit, every team member gets access to Gunwerks gear at great discounts.
Once per year, eligible team members can take 100% of unused PTO hours and convert them into pay.
This retirement plan is offered to full-time employees once their probationary period has been met.
Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
Full-time employees will receive this benefit when they are eligible.
Monthly Company Gathering, Annual Christmas Party, and Company and Family Events are just some of our fun events.
What's Great About Working For Gunwerks?
At Gunwerks I have a name, not a number. I'm treated as family with the ability to contribute -- not just exist.
Jim Turner, Machining Manager
Gunwerks has provided me with a unique opportunity to expand my knowledge base and pursue personal interests that were previously beyond my reach.
Dan Brunko, Process & Quality Machinist
I love working with a friendly and knowledgeable crew who are great to work with and learn from.
Logan Moore, Engineering Technician
Gunwerks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.