Level 4 - The Graduate Course
Learn to shoot in realistic high mounting hunting scenarios. At the end of each class, there will be a competition to test the skills learned while attending the course. Big prizes on the line!
- Practical and Situational Shooting Techniques, using Round-Robin Stages, with Gunwerks Crew as your Personal Advisor
- Advanced Shooting Compensation in a Variety of Positions and Scenarios
- Ultra Long Range Shooting Gear & Methods
- Long Range Hunting Techniques
- Angle Shooting, Cross Canyon, Crosswind, Headwind, Tailwind Compensation and Targets set up for you to See your Coriolis and Spindrift
- This class is the capstone, bring your own gear and we will provide the environment and situations to stress test you and your kit.
Equipment to Bring
- Long Range/Precision Rifle Weapon System (capable of shooting <1 MOA groups)
- 200 rounds of match grade ammunition
- Everything else you would take on a normal mountain hunt
For Information on Class Locations: https://www.gunwerks.com/c/class-information/utah