Gunwerks GRB Action SA STD RH
Gunwerks' revolutionary budget-minded rifle action! We cut all of the frills and none of the performance. This is without a doubt, the most affordable, highest performing custom action on the market.
Many have dreamed of owning a Gunwerks rifle. We set our sights on engaging our engineering and manufacturing capabilities to design an action that could be manufactured in an affordable manner, while still employing many of the functional features of a high-end custom action. The result is a truly custom rifle action at a comparable price to buying and truing a factory action.
Built on a Remington 700 footprint, the Gunwerks GRB action will fit most stocks designed for the Remington 700. Featuring Gunwerks' proprietary Tri-Lock™ Recoil Lug, this action offers the quality and accuracy potential of an integral lug action at an introductory price.
Currently available in right and left hand (limited LH availability), long and short action, standard and magnum bolt face.
- Field strippable bolt
- Proprietary horizontal ejection system
- One Piece Bolt & Handle
- NP3 Low Friction bolt coating
- Threaded, replaceable bolt knob (5/16-24)
- Tri-Lock™ Recoil Lug Locking Tabs
- 30 MOA one piece rail or 20 MOA two piece bases included
- Wyatt Length action enables longer case lenth for loading VLD bullets to the lands
- "Borden Style" bumps ensure smooth operation and perfect bolt alignment
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Action body, shroud, and bolt knob come raw, with a tumbled finish
- Right or Left hand
- Long or Short action
- Standard or Magnum bolt face
- Weight: Long Action: 29.7oz | Short Action: 27.5oz
- Length: Long Action: 8.95in | Short Action: 8.10in
- Gunwerks uses a unique barrel thread tenon. Please review specifications here.
- This item requires an FFL for transfer. After ordering you will recieve an email requesting your preferred FFL information.