Gunwerks seeks a talented and enthusiastic individual to manage and grow our web presence. This is a unique role overseeing all our web properties and data-driven digital advertising programs with some unique challenges and benefits that come from working in the firearms industry. A strong affinity to data and analytics is a must with a background in managing web properties and digital advertising programs. You will be a key player on a growing team of talented and passionate individuals.
- Oversee and administrate all website and digital properties owned by Gunwerks, which may include several web and mobile applications
- Grow and optimize web properties for lead generation and ecommerce conversion
- Execute digital advertising and paid media programs including programmatic, display and retargeting campaigns, Paid search, SEO
- According to marketing best practices, utilize data and analytics to optimize programs and campaigns for conversion and ROI
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting to track progress and meet goals set forth by you and the management team
- Project manage outside design and development resources on web, integration and software dev projects, including migrations to new platforms, ongoing improvement and bug fixes.
- Manage contract and vendor relationships where outsourcing is necessary
- While reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role has the potential to grow into managing several internal hires
- 3-5 years digital marketing and website admin experience with a track record for growing and optimizing web presence
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, PR, or equivalent experience
- Acute familiarity and demonstrable expertise with several content management, ecommerce, and marketing automation platforms
- Proven track record of growing and optimizing web presence, driving traffic, generating sales leads, and driving ecommerce sales
- Experience managing web and software development projects
- Familiarity and passion for the outdoors, hunting and shooting sports is a strong plus
LOCATION: CODY, WY
Gunwerks offers a comprehensive benefits package including time off, matching IRA, medical, dental, and vision insurance. There are three medical plans to choose to fit your needs, as well as, a broad network of providers nationwide. The earned vacation policy starts during the first year of employment and increases rapidly during continued employment. Generous bonus days can be earned, pay-outs and rollovers are included.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.