Gunwerks is searching for a skilled "Shreditor" (Producer/Shooter/Editor) who is both passionate and capable when it comes to video production. Under the direction of the team leader the preferred candidate will shoot and edit engaging video segments for the Gunwerks Youtube Channel and other social media and digital outlets. Additionally, this individual may be required to assist on larger projects such as episodic television for Long Range Pursuit.
- Bachelors Degree in Film and TV Production or related field
- 5+ Years experience of producing, shooting, and editing short form video.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Software (Exceptional Knowledge of these programs is a must)
- Willing to relocate to the Cody, WY area.
- Current Passport (Travel may be required)
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to take concepts, develop them and pitch them to Company Executives
- The ability to receive and incorporate feedback on your projects well
- Great with meeting deadlines
- Great camera skills and editing skills as demonstrated in a Reel
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience in Shooting, Editing, Color Correction, Color grading, Sound Editing and Sound mixing.
- Strong Motion graphics skills in Adobe After Effects
- Strong Mac Skills
- Knowledge of the latest and greatest trends within the industry
- Physical ability to participate in and film hunts when called up.
Job Location: Cody, WY
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Gunwerks offers a comprehensive benefits package including time off, matching IRA, medical, dental, and vision insurance. There are three medical plans to choose from to fit your needs, as well as, a broad network of providers nationwide. The earned vacation policy starts during the first year of employment and increases rapidly during continued employment. Generous bonus days can be earned, pay-outs and rollovers are included.
How To Apply:
Send your CV, a nontraditional cover letter, a link to your demo reel, and your salary requirements to: email@example.com