Gunwerks is looking for a machinist/programmer to help us grow the department and better serve our customers. New product innovation is a pillar of our business. We pride ourselves in delivering cutting-edge products. This machinist/programmer will be an integral part of bringing new products from concept to physical parts and developing better ways to create Gunwerks products.
- Help take parts from concept to reality
- Maintain CNC and manual equipment and tooling
- Improve processes for making prototype parts
- Set up machines for new jobs
- Design and create fixturing and tooling for new parts
- Design and create test fixtures
- Write instructions and record test results
- Program new parts manually and with CAM software
- Work with engineers to design parts for manufacturing
- Running tests and trials on new parts
- Knowledgeable about long range shooting and the equipment used
- Service focused personality
- Solidworks Experience
- CNC and manual machine experience
- CAM programming
- Excel or Google Sheets experience
- Focused on process improvement
- Organized and able to keep good records
LOCATION: CODY, WY
Gunwerks offers a comprehensive benefits package including time off, matching IRA, medical, dental and vision insurance. There are three medical plans to choose to fit your needs, as well as, a broad network of providers nationwide. The earned vacation policy starts during the first year of employment and increases rapidly during continued employment. Generous bonus days can be earned, pay-outs and rollovers are included.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have experience with machining and programming and are driven for continual improvement, please send your resume to James Christiansen (firstname.lastname@example.org).