Gunwerks is hiring a full time rifle chambering technician/CNC lathe operator. This job function serves the main purpose of machining some of the critical components that make up the Gunwerks shooting system, namely threading and chambering rifle barrels. Customer satisfaction and quality is our primary objective. This position requires attention to detail. Our processes and workstations are open to the public, and we require neatness, cleanliness, and organization in work areas. Gunwerks offers health insurance, paid time off, and 401K contribution. Compensation will depend on interview and experience.
- Threading and Chambering rifle barrels on CNC machines.
- laser marking caliber on barrel
- Managing inventory
- Daily machine maintenance.
- Keep work area clean and presentable to the public.
- Participate in daily continuous improvement initiatives.
- Produce quality work without exception.
- CNC lathe experience
If interested in applying please send resume to email@example.com. Or you may call James Directly at 801.903.3889