As Gunwerks continues to enjoy a period of significant and sustained business activity, our accounting department has an opening for an experienced, proactive and customer-driven Accounting Clerk, to take up a cross-functional support role, assisting in the accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) processing as part of a busy Accounting team.
- Compile, process, and maintain all AP/AR records daily.
- Communicate with vendors and customers on payment and collection matters.
- Work with accountant and staff on related issues.
- Assist with other office and clerical duties as assigned by supervisors.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree or 1 year of full-time equivalent experience.
- Ability to follow processes and accounting rules.
- Experience in Accounting Software and spreadsheets.
- Organizational Skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
LOCATION: CODY, WY
Gunwerks offers a comprehensive benefits package including time off, matching IRA, medical, dental and vision insurance. There are three medical plans to choose to fit your needs, as well as, a broad network of providers nationwide. The earned vacation policy starts during the first year of employment and increases rapidly during continued employment. Generous bonus days can be earned, pay-outs and rollovers are included.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.